Friday, April 27, 2012

Information Regarding this Blog

Today will be the last post for this blog until Sunday, May 13. There is one main reason for this disruption - I will be going on a mission trip during that time period. Please be in prayer for me in traveling and ministry. Plus I ask that you pray for my family, my church family, and one another while I am away.

Yesterday we looked at the Roman Road as a way to share the plan of salvation with another person. We also noted that it is our lives that is the greatest testimony for a lost person. Every day we either point people to Jesus or we direct them in the opposite direction. 

It is my prayer that we each be found pointing people to Jesus. Will you do your part? Will you point people to Jesus?

Praying today for:
(1) Lake O' the Pines community of Mims / Avinger Cutt-off
(2) State of Tennessee
(3) Nation of Panama
(4) European Peoples throughout the World

No comments:

Post a Comment