Tuesday, January 10, 2012

People will Know

We cannot excape the fact that people will be recognized by their fruit. Our actions and reactions to circumstances will reveal what is really important to us. Jesus reminded His followers of the obvious - "A good tree can't produce bad fruit; neither can a bad tree produce good fruit" (Matthew 7:18). Fruit in the life of the Christian is to be guided by the indwelling Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit leads to lives that are led by "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faith, gentleness, self-control" (Galatians 5:22&23).

What is my life led by? What fruit do people see in my life? People will know. They will know how important Jesus is to me. They will know how important the study of God's Word is in my life. They will know how important bringing glory to God is in my life. What will people know about my life? What will people know about your life?

Praying today for:
(1) the Crestwood community (Lake O' the Pines)
(2) the state of Virginia
(3) the nation of Tuvalu
(4) the continent of Africa


No comments:

Post a Comment